While fulfilling the obligation set out in Article 13(1) and (2) and Article 14(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119, 04.05.2016, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as "TODO", we inform that:
- Your personal data provided in the registration form are processed in order to register your participation in the 20th Wroclaw Symposium of Questioned Document Examination organized on 9-10 June 2022 by the Department of Forensic Science of the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics of the University of Wroclaw, as well as other needs arising from the organization and communication with participants in matters related to the organization of the conference, documenting its course, including drawing up a list of participants, issuing certificates of participation, archival purposes, and in the case of consent to receive information about conferences and events of scientific profile or popularizing science organized by the University of Wroclaw - also to send such information in the future. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the fact that it is necessary to perform a task carried out in the public interest in connection with the mission of the higher education system and science in the field of education, scientific activity, shaping of civic attitudes, as well as participation in social development and the creation of an economy based on innovation (which is included in the premise indicated in Article 6, paragraph 1, letter e of the RODO). Moreover, the data will be processed in connection with the requirements of the law and acts of internal law in force at the University of Warsaw (which is included in the premise indicated in Article 6(1)(c) of the GCU). In the case of consent to receive information about conferences and events organized by UWr in the future, the basis for data processing is consent (which is included in the premise indicated in Article 6(1)(a) of GDC). You may withdraw your consent at any time - which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before its withdrawal;
- The personal data you provide will not be disclosed to any other entities, except those authorized by law, including those involved in the organization or operation of conferences;
- Personal data processed in connection with participation in the conference will be processed during the period of realization of the purpose of the processing, as well as during the period of keeping financial and accounting records of the conference by the university, in situations provided for by law, may also be processed during the period necessary to establish and assert possible claims. In the case of consent to receive information about conferences and events of scientific profile or popularizing science, personal data will be processed until the withdrawal of consent or opposition to data processing.
- You have:
- a) on the basis of Article 15 of the TYPE, you have the right to access your personal data;
- b) according to art. 16 of the PCO, you have the right to rectify your personal data;
- c) pursuant to Art. 17 of the GOVOVERNMENTAL PROCEDURE, you have the right to delete your personal data in cases provided for by law,
- d) pursuant to Art. 18 of the GDC, the right to demand from the controller to restrict the processing of personal data, subject to the cases referred to in Art. 18 paragraph 2 of the GDC;
- e) pursuant to Art. 20 of the GOVOVERNMENTAL PROVISIONS, the right to transfer personal data in accordance with the applicable legal regulations,
- f) pursuant to Article 21 of the GOVERNMENTAL PROCEDURE, the right to object to the processing of personal data in cases provided for by law,
- g) the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the processing of your personal data concerning you is in breach of the provisions of the TODO;
- With regard to your personal data, decisions will not be made in an automated manner, applying to article 22 of the PCO, nor will they be subject to profiling,
- Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the goals for which they were collected, without providing them it will not be possible to participate in the conference.
Moreover, we would like to inform that in order to document the conference, photographs will be taken during the conference, which will be published on the UWr.